How close are your homes to area attractions?
- All our homes are in close proximity to area attractions, shopping and restaurants. You will find the exact distances from your specific home in the reservation materials. Be sure to check the maps on each page for each home or consult one of our reservation consultants for details.
Are your company and staff located in Orlando? How do I know that you are credible?
- All our key staff has been based in Orlando for at least 20 years. Our office is located in Orlando. The Orlando vacation homes / Central Florida market is the only market we serve. Be sure to check our online resort reviews (many are at the bottom of each home description page) and professional accreditations. We are members of: The Better Business Bureau, The Central Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association, The Orlando Chamber Of Commerce, The Orlando CVB, The Kissimmee CVB, The Cornell Hotel Society and many other organizations.
What is your payment policy?
- At the time of your reservation, we require the first night’s rent as a non-refundable deposit
- Your balance is due 30 days before you arrive
- Also, see our EASY PAY PLAN payment options
- Your deposit is non-refundable
- Your balance is refundable up to 30 days before your arrival
- If you believe your trip may cancel at the last minute, you can select our CSA Travel Protection Plan
- We do require a security deposit
Is there shopping nearby?
- Yes, there is shopping near all our vacation homes. Please check our individual resort community reviews for details.
Is transportation available to the theme parks and other attractions?
- Yes, for a fee there are many different services that you may choose from. The most common option is to rent a car as it provides the most flexibility in travel planning.
How many people are allowed to stay in each home?
- By Florida law, the maximum occupancy for every home is posted inside the home. These are the general guidelines (unless otherwise posted) – infants and children are included in the guest count:
- 2 Bedroom – maximum of 6
- 3 Bedroom – maximum of 8
- 4 Bedroom – maximum of 10
- 5 Bedroom – maximum of 12
- 6 Bedroom – maximum of 14
- 7 Bedroom – maximum of 16
- 8 Bedroom – maximum of 20
Are the swimming pools heated?
- Yes, if your home has a swimming pool and spa, you will have the opportunity to select the “heat” option during your booking/reservation process.
- Community pools are heated when the temperature and weather dictates the need.
Do you allow pets?
- At the request of our property owners, most of our homes do NOT allow pets. We do however have 2 pet friendly properties that will allow a pet (small non-aggressive breed dog) for a $150 fee.
Do your homes have air-conditioning and heat?
- Yes, all our homes have central air-conditioning and heat.
Is there a fully equipped kitchen in my home?
- Yes, all of our homes have a kitchen equipped with the standard items that will allow you to begin preparing and serving meals right away. These items include the following:
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Stove Top
- Dishes, glassware and silverware
- Cooking Utensils
Is there a washer and dryer?
- Yes, all our homes have a washer and dryer
Is there a telephone at the property?
- Yes, all of our homes have a (land-line) telephone.
- There is no charge for local calls.
- All toll calls (long-distance) will require a calling card or a credit card.
What is considered a “Master Bedroom”?
- King or Queen Size Bed
- Television Set
- Dresser/Chest/or Armoire
- Private adjoining Bathroom
Are linens and towels provided?
- Yes, linens and towels are provided to service twice the maximum occupancy for each home
How often are homes cleaned?
- Your home will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure.
- You can request a mid-stay cleaning for an additional charge.
What is your smoking policy?
- All our homes are NON-smoking at the specific request of our homeowners.
Are handicap accessible homes available?
- Please contact our Reservations department (407-966-4144 or 888-826-0551) to check for home availability.
Is parking available for RV’s, busses or trailers?
- Please contact or Reservations department to make specific arrangements for this type of parking.