With all of the various things to consider when booking a vacation rental home for the family, we certainly understand it can get overwhelming in a hurry. That’s one of the reasons we started OVH 360 in the first place! We saw a need for travelers to have a trusted source right here in the Orlando, Kissimmee, and Davenport area! We take pride in being your “eyes, ears, and feet on the ground” so to speak, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
With the vacation season now in full swing, we thought it would be a great time to get your input on what’s most important to you! While we’ve offered a few options to consider in the list below, feel free to pick one (or 3 or 4!) or even come up with your own! Just e-mail your responses to: Mark@OrlandoVacationHomes360.com. We’ll follow up with a post in a few weeks to share what everyone thought!
Here are just a few options that we feel are important when booking a vacation rental home:
– Especially today, a well lit, gated community with 24-hour staffed security is worth every penny.
– After a long drive or flight just to get there, every visitor should expect to arrive at a clean home. That means clean living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, towels, and linens.
– In today’s wired world, along with the needs of some to stay in touch with their office, not to mention streaming movies and gaming, the need is very real for high speed WIFI, Smart TV’s and Bluetooth capability.
– While it’s always fun to go out and eat on vacation, it can also get very expensive, especially for a large family. There’s also a lot of great home chefs out there who really enjoy the ability to create their own feasts! From a practical standpoint, there are always plenty of days you need a nice fridge and icemaker with plenty of room to store cold drinks, lunch meat, and snacks.
– While the area theme parks may be atop everyone’s list when it comes to entertainment, there will also be those days when just lounging by the pool is the perfect ticket! Many vacation home communities realize this and have gone the extra mile to incorporate extra amenities such as Olympic-size pools, water slides, lazy rivers, wave and kiddie pools, hot tubs and whirlpools. There are also clubhouses complete with gift and convenience stores, restaurants, and game rooms. Or for those who enjoy the outdoors, there are even botanical gardens, hiking trails, children’s playgrounds, and BBQ grills.
– Because of real estate and space limitations, ample parking is always at a premium at every resort. If you require more than one parking space, or plan to arrive in an RV or large trailer, it is always best to check on that in advance. Some communities, even if they don’t offer parking for large vehicles on premises, can suggest a nearby travel or RV park and may can offer shuttle assistance to get back.
– And finally, there’s “the all important budget.” Are you willing to pay a slight premium to get the right mix of amenities to ensure a fun, safe vacation for your group or family?
Tell us what you think and add any suggestions in your e-mail! We look forward to hearing from you!
This article is brought to you courtesy of Orlando Vacation Homes 360. Thanks for reading and enjoy your visit to Orlando! Please take a moment to view our entire selection of vacation rental homes available at www.OrlandoVacationHomes360.com. OVH 360 makes booking a vacation rental home easy.
After all … Why stay in a crowded hotel room when you can enjoy the space and amenities of a vacation rental home for about the same price or even less?