Sea World® of Orlando Florida is certainly one of our favorite Central Florida area attractions. Sea World Orlando Florida has 4 great rides, 4 thrilling shows, 6 educational and fun exhibits, plus dining and shopping all in one fantastic theme park. Reference the Map of Sea World Orlando below to see the range of activities in the park.
Most families will be surprised at the variety of activities that appeal to all ages and the affordability offered by the Orlando Sea World venue itself. Moreover, if you are planning a trip to SeaWorld Orlando, you’ll also want to experience all that vacation homes have to offer as a lodging accommodation of choice. Vacation homes near SeaWorld are the best option for both quality and value in Orlando Florida.
A descriptive grand tour of Sea World of Orlando includes reviews of the following:
Attractions and Rides – Rockin’ and Rollin’
- Journey to Atlantis – A water ride through the mythical land of Atlantis. More suited to those who dislike the vertical coasters.
- Kraken – Located on the park’s north side adjacent to the Journey of Atlantis. Lots of loops and turns and not for the faint of heart.
- Manta – Simulates the flying and skimming habitat of the Manta Ray
- Shamu’s Happy Hour – Located on the eastern quadrant of the park. and adjacent to the Shamu Stadium. Every kid in the family will enjoy this attraction.
- Skytower – A 400 ft tower in the middle of SeaWorld with panoramic views over the whole park
- Wild Arctic – A simulated theatre jet helicopter ride over the polar regions of the Earth.
Live Shows – Enchanting and Educational Entertainment
- Alure Call of the Ocean – A poor man’s Cirque de Soleil-like attraction and mariner’s show at the Nautilus Theater
- Clyde and Seamore – Family oriented show complete with comedy
- One Ocean – Multi sensory show with water fountains and Shamu show
- Pets Ahoy – Located at Seaport Theatrer in the middle of Sea World Florida. Heroic trained animals steal the show for the whole family
- Dolphin Cove
- Manta Aquarium
- Pacific Point Reserve
- Penguin Encounter
- Shamu Underwater
- Shark Encounter
Dining and Shopping in the Park
Food and retail outlets dotted around the landscape include Captain Pete’s Island Eats, Seaport Pizza, Mango Joe’s and the Seafire Inn. From international flavors to casual island cuisine, one of these unique dining venues will surely suit you and your family’s palate.
Vacation Homes Near Sea World Orlando
Just as Sea World of Orlando is quite memorable, so will be your stay in one of the area’s vacation homes. Consult our many reviews to find a vacation home community that fits you and your family’s vacation needs. There are only a handful of vacation home rental communities near Sea World, with the closest communities being Vista Cay Resort and the Isles at Cay Commons, so it does pay to be selective in terms of location if that aspect is important to you.